I can only describe this trip as one of the happiest times of my life; being able to integrate everyday with people from all over the world and having the whole of Barcelona on your doorstop was incredible. It has completely changed my perspective on the world and I can’t wait but to explore more of it!
During my time in South Africa I gained such a wide array of experience that would have never been possible at home. I participated in several game counts, tested cows and sheep for fertility, treated horses and mules in the area of Coffee Bay, and experienced both a net and helicopter capture.
The intense learning process began the very first day we arrived, teaching us physiology, behavior and survey methodology of different sea organisms, as well as different aspects of the ocean. At the same time, what we learned we practiced in the ocean through surveys, collecting valuable data for the Seychelles National Park Association (SNPA) to monitor the coral reefs in the country.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Medical and Healthcare
- Special Offers
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Environmental Volunteering and Eco-Education