1. Introduction: signature/confirming GoEco's Terms and Conditions or providing details concerning method of payment or taking part in receipt of services manifest the full and express consent of the client/volunteer to all conditions specified in the confirmation of order and its terms and conditions that represent the agreement between the client and the volunteer and GOECO Ltd. private company number 513816082 (hereinafter: GOECO and/or the Company). The client/volunteer shall make no claim as to failure to read and/or disagreement with the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement prior to making the order.
2. The Company order volunteer program according to the details specified in the confirmation of order through organizations that are recognized as reliable and professional. Each order is a request until the aforesaid organizations grant their final approval thereof.
3. The Company undertakes to arrange the order in a professional manner, provide the organizations with the relevant information concerning the deal, and ensure that the order conforms to the details requested in the order, and yet it shall not be held liable for unexpected disturbances and/or malfunctions that are beyond its control if such are experienced by organizations, since the proposed services are offered under the sole liability of the organizations unless the Company knew, or had to know in advance about that malfunction and/or disturbance. The Company shall make every effort to help the volunteer concerning any question, query or irregularity pertaining to the services.
4. All the information represented by the company concerning the proposed services is fully based upon information received by different organizations. The company's liability for this information is limited to the fact that it originates in the aforesaid organizations and conveyed to the volunteer in full. The company shall not incur the cost of any damage caused as a result of using these services.
5. In the event of a special request made by a volunteer, the Company undertakes to deliver the request to the organization, yet it shall not be obligated to fulfill this request unless the volunteer received approval in writing that his request would be fulfilled. When a special request included in the order pertains to essential requirements made by the volunteer due to his special needs, the Company shall query with the organizations whether the aforesaid request can be fulfilled and shall notify the volunteer about its query prior to the final approval of the request.
6. The Company may, at its discretion, reject a request to make an order or cancel the same or discontinue the participation of a volunteer who might interfere or that interferes with the ordinary course of the program without having to provide reason for its decision. In such an event all expenses shall be incurred by the volunteer.
7. The volunteer is obligated to inform the Company, prior to registering for a program, about any physical and/or health and/or mental condition and/or any other condition that might limit or impede his participation in the program. The volunteer is aware that the Company's consent to register him to a program relies upon the absence of such notice, meaning that the volunteer is unlimited in any manner to take part in the program. Any malfunction and/or expenditure caused as a result of the volunteer's medical and/or mental condition shall be incurred by the volunteer only.
8. The volunteer declares and warrants that he understands he is a part of a volunteer program. Hence, he declares and warrants to conduct himself with patience and tolerance towards all other volunteers, cooperate and abide by the instructions in the course of his relations with other volunteers and towards others in general.
9. The volunteer undertakes to appear in scheduled hours and if he does not do so he may be considered as if he waived his right to do so. If the volunteer is prevented from attending a meeting for reasons that are beyond his control he ought to notify the company or the organization that he is about to join soon.
10. Liability for damages: Interruptions that occur in a destination where utilities are not sufficiently developed, as well as any other element concerning force majeure, may have an adverse affect on the program and the volunteer ought to take this into account. The Company is not liable for damages caused to the volunteer as a result of falling, accidents, diseases, hospitalization, medical expenditures, damage to luggage, failure to perform certain actions or faulty execution thereof, inconvenience or any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the volunteer during the program.
11. It is hereby clarified and emphasized that no refunds shall be given for discontinuation of volunteer program owing to disease, injury or any other reason. The volunteer shall not make any claim, pecuniary or other, that may derive from the services or in relation thereto, against the Company, its employees, agents, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf. The conditions set forth herein are binding and no one, including anyone acting on behalf of the Company, is authorized to act in a manner different than the one stipulated herein.
12. The Company and/or its representatives are not liable for monetary losses and/or additional losses that are caused due to changes or cancellations and/or due to delays. These losses and/or expenditures shall be borne by the volunteer.
13. In some of the areas there are dangerous areas. A volunteer that disobeys the instructions prescribed by the site management does so at his sole responsibility.
14. Volunteer population: a variety of people of all ages and backgrounds take part in the program.
15. Accommodation: Different living conditions exist among programs. Accommodations are in some western rooms with en suite bathrooms and showers and other lodging places are for a local family. In addition, certain programs prepare meals for volunteers and in others volunteers receive food and prepare the meals themselves.
16. Documentation, passports, and entry visas: the volunteer is responsible to issue a passport, extending its validity and issuance of entry visas and/or Laissez-passer and/or visas to Israel and abroad. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. Payment for fees, charges, and handling fees for issuance/extension of passport and issuance of entry visas shall be collected independently by the Company and not made by the volunteer, to the extent that it collects these amounts. The volunteer is hereby notified that in the event that he does not handle these matters he may not be able to exit from and/or enter Israel and/or another destination and he bears full liability concerning these matters. The volunteer ought to check that the names in the order conform to the names in the passport. The volunteer is obligated to specify whether he has foreign/double citizenship/laissez-passer.
17. Prices (prices are in USD): the volunteer may receive the price offer given in relation to his order only if payment for the order was made or upon receipt of travel materials concerning his order. Order prices are based upon the rates of services in Israel and abroad, rates of charges in Israel and abroad, ground services, taxes and fees in Israel and abroad and foreign currency exchange rates as known on the date of confirming the order. The price for services concerning which final approval is granted on the date of the order is final. In the event of services concerning which no final approval is granted on the date of the order and their price changes at the service providers' request, the client shall be granted an opportunity to cancel the order at no extra charge.
18. Failure transfer the payment date will buy the company the right to see the order has been cancelled, according to its sole discretion. Under these circumstances, refunds will be given in accordance with the cancellation policy.
19. Insurance: after making the order, the applicant has the duty to hold a comprehensive personal insurance, including travel health/accident insurance, accident invalidity insurance, and third party liability. The insurance should be obtained prior to departure and should begin on the day of departure, spanning the whole period abroad.
GoEco has teamed up with CareMed International Travel Insurance
to incorporate a comprehensive coverage policy for international travel
into the large majority of our programs. Please click here
to see the schedule of benefits and read the full policy. Following your deposit payment you will be emailed an Insurance Declaration Form. Once you have sent the signed form and paid the balance of the participation fee, you will receive an insurance confirmation (the insurance will be valid only after you receive the CareMed confirmation).
For programs in Israel
, GoEco has teamed up with Harel Insurance Company and Mango Insurance Agency
to incorporate a comprehensive health insurance policy for volunteer travel in Israel. Please click here
to read the full policy. Following your final confirmation you will be emailed an Insurance Declaration Form. Once you have sent the signed form and paid your participation fee in full, you will receive an insurance confirmation no earlier than 1 week before the insurance start date (the insurance will be valid only after you receive the Mango confirmation).
The Travel Insurances must be issued at latest 7 days prior to departure.
The Travel Insurances are valid for applicants aged from 3 months – 65 years, applicants over this age need to purchase a different insurance plan for an extra cost.
The Travel Insurance aspect of the total prorgam fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
Please note that travel insurance is not included in the program cost of every trip we offer. To see if your program includes it, please look in the “What’s Included” section on the project page.
In the case that your program does not include travel insurance or if you require insurance coverage for longer than the duration of your chosen project/s, the Caremed policy is still available to any of our participants for an additional fee of US$3 per day (US $3.95 for travel to the US and Canada) and the Clal Health policy for an extra fee of US$3 per day.
No insurance liability exists for illnesses and complaints known to the insured person at the time of conclusion of contract, or of conclusion of a follow-up contract, and their foreseeable consequences, or for the foreseeable consequences of illnesses and accidents of the insured person treated within a period of six months prior to the conclusion of contract.
20. Health, medications, and vaccinations: the volunteer is obligated to notify the Company as to physical and/or mental limitations and/or any other limitation that may impede the execution of the deal. The volunteer is obligated to fully disclose information concerning this matter as specified in the Insurance Contract Law. A pregnant woman is obligated to furnish a medical confirmation in English concerning her condition and approving that she is capable of flying, and in any event her inclusion in the flight is at the discretion of the airline company. The volunteer is responsible for arranging the appropriate vaccinations and medications and bringing his own medications to the program according to his habits and needs. The volunteer is responsible to receive the required vaccinations according to the instructions set forth by the Ministry of Health.
21. Natural phenomena, weather, and force majeure: the Company is not responsible for different climactic phenomena (floods, fog, clouds, and so on) and/or other circumstances that are beyond its control and that may cause any change or cancellation. The Company shall be exempt from liability towards the volunteer concerning anything related to cancellation and/or change in any time and caused directly and/or indirectly as a result of force majeure, strikes, disturbance of public peace, fire, inundation, weather conditions, civil revolt, war, acts of terrorism, military operations, invasions, rebellion, pandemics, volcanic eruption, disease, robbery, theft, boycott, arrests, technical malfunctions, or any similar event caused by a force majeure.
22. Terms of payment: Deposit sum as stated on the website is required upon acceptance of contract/accepting GoEco's Terms and Conditions, and balance is due either 61 days prior to departure or upon the balance deadline as specified in the confirmation email; the earliest date of the two. The balance payment does not include any money transfer commissions which may be incurred through the approved payment methods.
23. Return of payment: In the event of cancellation, return payment will be made in the same manner it was initially received, in accordance with said circumstances, except all fees incurred for transactions.
24. Cancellation: the volunteer may cancel the order in writing according to the following terms:
up to 61 days before departure – volunteer forfeits deposit sum
from 60 and up to 31 days before departure – volunteer forfeits 50% of the value of the deal or the deposit sum (the higher of these two values will be applied)
30 days before departure or no-show – volunteer forfeits 100% of the value of the deal.
25. Changes: the volunteer may change their order in writing according to the following terms:
For a change in project: a change in project may be made for a handling fee of US$100 up until 61 days before the project start date. After that, a change in project can only be made for an additional deposit fee. (Based on suitability of the volunteer to the new project.)
For a change in start date: a change in start date (but keeping the same project) can be made for a handling fee of US$50 up until 61 days before the project start date. After that, a change in start date can only be made for an additional deposit fee. (Based on availability of the new project date.)
26. In distance selling a consumer may cancel the deal in writing within 7 days from the date of making the deal or the date of delivering a full disclosure form (upon the later of the two) provided that cancellation is made at least 7 business days before the date in which service is meant to be provided. In such circumstances cancellation fees in the amount of 5% of the deal or $30 (USD), according to the lower of the two, shall be charged. For programs in Australia and New Zealand the deposit fee is non-refundable.
27. The deal is a conditional upon the final approval by the organizations. Following a notice delivered by the organizations, the company may cancel the deal at all stages and return payments.
28. The Company may cancel confirmation of the order and/or the deal at all stages following notifications delivered by service providers provided that it returns the amounts paid by volunteers.
29. The Company is not liable for returning amounts that were paid for services that were not used by the volunteer provided that failure to use the services is not under the responsibility of the Company. The Company reserves the right to set higher cancellation fees for certain services.
30. In the event that material change in the program occurred and a relevant notice to the volunteer prior to departure was delivered, the volunteer has the right to cancel the order within 72 hours from the date the notice concerning the material change was delivered without paying any cancellation fees. The date of cancellation shall be considered as the date in which the written cancellation notice is received in the Company's offices. The Company may cancel each program at its discretion for reasons that are beyond its control and it may offer the volunteer to take part in another program or return the amounts paid.
31. Difference of opinion: by entering this agreement the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Jerusalem for adjudication of any disputes or claims between the parties under this agreement, irrespective of the place where the order is signed or the volunteer's place of residence. The governing law concerning any dispute and/or difference of opinion and/or conflict and/or claim and/or demand of any kind shall be Israeli law only.
32. Prescription: the volunteer agrees that upon two years from the date of the end of the program, he may not make any claims from the Company whether by virtue of this Agreement and whether in torts and this condition limits the term of prescription to two years only pursuant to the provisions set forth in Section 19 to the Prescription Law 5718-1958.
34. I, the undersigned, undertake to pay GOECO LTD., private company no. 513816082 (hereinafter: GOECO and/or the Company) for the order of services in accordance with the terms and conditions specified hereinabove in this confirmation of order and the terms and conditions of order that were delivered to me and/or that are published in the Company's internet website: www.goeco.org, and which I read thoroughly and approved including all conditions and limitations specified therein.