During my time in South Africa I gained such a wide array of experience that would have never been possible at home. I participated in several game counts, tested cows and sheep for fertility, treated horses and mules in the area of Coffee Bay, and experienced both a net and helicopter capture.
I can only describe this trip as one of the happiest times of my life; being able to integrate everyday with people from all over the world and having the whole of Barcelona on your doorstop was incredible. It has completely changed my perspective on the world and I can’t wait but to explore more of it!
I arrived to Curieuse Island in Seychelles and met my group for the next month- 12 amazing people from the US, UK and Germany. When we arrived I felt like I had found paradise, such a beautiful and special place! Every morning it was a pleasure to wake up at 6:30 a.m. and start the day with our awesome surveys - with the sea turtles or with the lemon sharks, the coco de mer trees or go to run in the mud at the mangroves!
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- International Internships
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- 50+ Volunteering
- Teens and High School Students
- Medical and Healthcare
- Special Offers
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- Environmental Volunteering and Eco-Education