Search by Tags
I really grew and developed from this experience at the same time as having some of the most exciting times of my life!
It was an excellent location to learn about the +/- 1100 species present in the Red Sea. Together with Leras, a marine biologist, I received her help in analyzing the photographic material (pictures) from my UW camera. Initially I was only interested in fish species, though after a while I started to do some coral identification as well. In the Red Sea this is pretty much amazing!
I have nothing but positive things to say about this program- it was truly the adventure of a lifetime! I can’t wait to go back to the beautiful country, and meet up and do more traveling with the new friends I have made. A huge thank you to GoEco for helping me find this project, and to the wonderful people in Gansbaai who have given me bright and unique memories!
No results found
General message popup
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Medical and Healthcare
- Community Aid and Development
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- International Internships
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Volunteer Vacations and Tours
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Special Offers
- Teens and High School Students
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- 50+ Volunteering