Founded in 1812, Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit. The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. As one of the largest financial institutes in the world, Citibank provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
In January, 2019, Citibank's Life and Money magazine published an article named Go Abroad, Give Back: Medical Missions Aren’t Just for MDs. The article featured GoEco's Medical Volunteering & Healthcare Internships page and describing GoEco as: "This sustainable travel organization has medical placement and volunteer opportunities around the world from one week to several months long. This organization offers placements for both medical practitioners and those who are not in the field."
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Medical and Healthcare
- Special Offers
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Environmental Volunteering and Eco-Education