Marriott International is an is the largest hotel chain in the world. Founded in 1927, it has more than 6,500 properties in 127 countries and territories around the world. Marriott has commited itself to sustaining responsible operations - "While integrating sustainability across our value chain and mitigating climate-related risk, we are working to reduce our environmental impact, build and operate sustainable hotels and source responsibly.
The Marriott Bonvoy Traveller, Marriott's travel magazine, published an article on the best places for Voluntourism in Costa Rica and listed GoEco's Jaguar Research and Conservation program as one of it's recommended programs.
- Programs Open Now
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- Medical and Healthcare
- Volunteer with Children
- Teach English Abroad
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Sustainability Initiative - Free Week Abroad