The Guardian is a British daily newspaper. Founded in 1821, the newspaper has an online and a print editions. The paper's print edition was found to be the most trusted in the UK and it was also reported to be the most-read of the UK's "quality newsbrands", including digital editions. News from The Guardian, including that reported online, reaches more than 23 million UK adults each month.
In 2010, the Guardian published an article (Hot spots: New trips to the Middle East) which features GoEco's project in Israel - Desert Wildlife Program.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- Medical and Healthcare
- Volunteer with Children
- Teach English Abroad
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Sustainability Initiative - Free Week Abroad
- Programs Open Now