Founded in 1872, the University of Toledo is a public research university located in, Ohio, United States. Since its establishment, the university has physically expanded to include more than 100 major buildings with a combined area of more 1,400 acres (570 ha) and transformed its academic program from a vocational and secondary education into a comprehensive research university, known for its curriculum in the science, engineering, and medical fields. Toledo has over 100,000 living alumni and has a current enrollment of over 20,000 students. The university has a vibrant campus life, with over 300 student organizations.
On it's Career Opportunities in Foreign Languages page, the University of Toledo lists GoEco among it's list of recommended volunteering organizations.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Volunteer with Children
- International Internships
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Volunteer Vacations and Tours
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- 50+ Volunteering
- Teach English Abroad
- Special Offers
- Medical and Healthcare
- Teens and High School Students