The University of Waterloo is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The University of Waterloo is most famous for its cooperative education (co-op) programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences. The university operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world, with over 17,000 undergraduate students in over 140 co-operative education programs.
The University of Waterloo's Applied Health Sciences department listed GoEco as a volunteer abroad vendor.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Volunteer with Children
- International Internships
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Volunteer Vacations and Tours
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Teens and High School Students
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- 50+ Volunteering
- Teach English Abroad
- Special Offers
- Medical and Healthcare