USA TODAY is a multi-platform news and information media company. Founded in 1982, It is printed at 37 sites across the United States and at five additional sites internationally. Its dynamic design influenced the style of local, regional, and national newspapers worldwide and delivers high-quality and engaging content across print, digital, social and video platforms. USA Today reches 3 million readers daily and has the widest circulation of any newspaper in the United States with The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
In 2016, USA TODAY published their 10 volunteer programs to make a difference on spring break, recommending GoEco's Teach, Surf and Skate, a popular volunteering with children project in South Arica.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Medical and Healthcare
- Special Offers
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Environmental Volunteering and Eco-Education