Cultural Exchange Programs
The first day of the plain count I remember looking over the list of the 30 or so wild animals. I thought, “Yea right, like we are really going to see all these? I doubt it!” Then I thought, “How am I supposed to count something I have never heard of before in my entire life?” Each creature was pointed out and explained in vivid detail to us. I had seen more beautiful creatures on that day than I had ever seen in any zoo anywhere. And I have been to quite a lot of zoos in my life. I was shocked, excited and ready for more.
My favourite part was definitely interacting with the amazing, young monks. The children were incredibly sweet and funny and they always put a smile on my face. At the same time, though, they were dedicated and focused during our lessons. Our classes were the perfect combination of smiles, laughter and learning.
- Programs Open Now
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- Medical and Healthcare
- Volunteer with Children
- Teach English Abroad
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students