Volunteer in Seychelles
I arrived to Curieuse Island in Seychelles and met my group for the next month- 12 amazing people from the US, UK and Germany. When we arrived I felt like I had found paradise, such a beautiful and special place! Every morning it was a pleasure to wake up at 6:30 a.m. and start the day with our awesome surveys - with the sea turtles or with the lemon sharks, the coco de mer trees or go to run in the mud at the mangroves!
The intense learning process began the very first day we arrived, teaching us physiology, behavior and survey methodology of different sea organisms, as well as different aspects of the ocean. At the same time, what we learned we practiced in the ocean through surveys, collecting valuable data for the Seychelles National Park Association (SNPA) to monitor the coral reefs in the country.
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Volunteer with Children
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Medical and Healthcare
- Community Aid and Development
- Teach English Abroad
- International Internships
- Volunteer Vacations and Tours
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Teens and High School Students
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- VolunTours For 50+ Travelers
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer