Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
Our time at turtle camp was capped off by releasing two of ‘our’ turtles into the sea to begin their journey as independent turtles! Hopefully, the love and care provided at the turtle project will ensure these turtles have a greater chance of survival in the big, wide, scary ocean. Go well, little turtle!
The greatest aspects of the project are two. First of all, you really feel useful as local coordinators need our help to take care of all turtles as they are not enough to do the job alone. Second, compared to Ubud, there are less volunteers (around 25, even if they told us that during the high season it can go up to 70). As you are not a lot, no small groups are done; we are all part of a big group, or even better a big family. You really get close to volunteers and to coordinators and cookers.
Working at the Thailand orphanage was one of the best experiences of my life. The children were so incredibly sweet and eager to learn. The younger children barely knew any English so we had to find ways to communicate with them through pictures and hand motions. After this experience, I really think anyone can learn to be a teacher!
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Medical and Healthcare
- Community Aid and Development
- Teach English Abroad
- International Internships
- Volunteer Vacations and Tours
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- Teens and High School Students
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- VolunTours For 50+ Travelers
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer