Volunteer in Asia
My favourite part was definitely interacting with the amazing, young monks. The children were incredibly sweet and funny and they always put a smile on my face. At the same time, though, they were dedicated and focused during our lessons. Our classes were the perfect combination of smiles, laughter and learning.
Volunteering at the dog care clinic has been an unforgettable experience and I absolutely recommend the program to anyone considering it. You don’t any special qualifications, experience or veterinary knowledge. Just bring along a love for animals and a desire to lend a paw. I’m sure your time here will be meaningful and you’ll fall in love with the people and animals there just as I did.
I spent two weeks at the Wild Elephant Conservation and Research program. I met some lovely people and had lots of fun. I enjoyed the dorms, and although there are walls, they aren’t joined to the roof, so it’s rather lovely having that gap and falling asleep and waking to the sounds of nature...
- Wildlife and Animal Conservation
- Marine and Coral Reef Conservation
- Community Aid and Development
- Most Affordable Volunteer Programs
- International Internships
- 50+ Volunteering
- Family Volunteer Vacations
- Teens and High School Students
- Medical and Healthcare
- Special Offers
- Teach English Abroad
- Volunteer with Children
- Learn Spanish and Volunteer
- Environmental Volunteering and Eco-Education